Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween cuties then and now!





This is Alexis....then {2012 above} and now {2013 below} My goodness, to me, she has grown up so much from just a year!!

This is Lily...then {2012} above and now {2013} below! Even though she is not wearing the same outfit in the pictures, I still cant get over how much she has grown and changed in just a year too!!
I...yet again...love seeing Lily and Alexis in the same cute things! :) The picture of Alexis and Daddy is from October 2010! Alexis was around 27 months! Lily is  25 months wearing it, above!

NOTHING can beat these "then" pictures though!!! These pictures to me are CLASSIC! Alexis and Lily both are going to die when they see these pictures of me making them dress up as a peanut...and a sheep when they are older!! OOHHH are they not sooo cute!!
Alexis below....then was 15 months! Year was 2009!
And...yep...Lily was a sheep!! {Made of big cotton balls!} :) The year was 2011 and she was a little over a month old! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment