Sunday, October 6, 2013

Oxfordfest galore


Whew...Rebecca and I survived Oxfordfest, but barely!! :) It was HOT...and HOT...and soooo crowded! Pushing two strollers through that crowd  with Lily attached to my hip because Alexis wanted to be in the stroller, was a work~out! Tyler and Matt should be proud because we stayed "in budget".....only because I didnt really feel like looking because I was ready to have lunch and air conditioning! :)

We enjoyed the day with the Grogan's and had lunch at one of our favorite places, Firehouse subs! {It brings back good Birmingham memories because we went to Firehouse all the time when we lived there!} We ventured off to the pumpkin patch with them after and then had them over to watch Auburn play a GREAT game against Ole Miss! Auburn won and it was just a great/exciting game to watch! {My favorite kind of games!!}


Love these three little girls!





If you are thinking this is two separate days..it isnt! I changed my girl's clothes before we went into the pumpkin patch so they would have on their "Fall" outfits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment