Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy!


Life has been busy this week for us Laws! I have been drudging away with a sinus infection all week, so I am glad the weekend is finally here!
 We have had our usual grind of week mixed in with dinner with Nan and Pawpaw. Then the next night with Gran, Brandon, Aunt Pam, Nannie and Hogan! We have been busy with Dance, and homework too! Lily's school called me yesterday to let me know that Lily ate a mouth full of gravel {pebbles} while she was out on the playground! She cut the top of her mouth a little bit from them, but overall she has been fine. The teacher got all of them out before she had a chance to actually swallow any. {I hope!} Never a dull moment around here! :)

Things that have made me happy this week!

Seeing Lily....and Alexis in their fun Halloween clothes since it is October and close to Halloween!

I love seeing the girls play so well together! They both LOVE to color and write....so it makes me soooo happy to see them coloring together!

Lily LOVED Daddy's Chili that he made! {Cant you tell by the mess!} :)

Even though some days this pile is annoying {dropped right by the door when they come in}...it makes me so happy to see it everyday because this pile means that both my girls have made it back home safe and sound to me after a successful day of school! :)

This makes me so happy to see sweet Lily being so still and good while Daddy brushes her little teeth! It is soooo cute to see her standing on her tip toes while he brushes!

And this makes me SO happy! Seeing that Alexis has had all smiley faces at the end of the week! She has been doing SO well in school. She also has been listening very well and just learning so much. I am soooo proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment