Saturday, October 12, 2013

Gus bus Saturday!

Tyler and I headed down to our favorite spot....Auburn today! Oh, what a beautiful day in the Plains! I absolutely LOVE going to Auburn! I just can not describe the feeling when I am there! We dropped the girls off at Nan and Pawpaw's early this morning, for their day of fun while we enjoyed Auburn and going to the game!

Alexis and Lily went to JSU's Homecoming parade with Nan and Pawpaw followed by an afternoon of making cupcakes, finger nail painting and coloring! Nan said Lily didnt have a problem running and picking up the candy that everyone threw out that passed by in the parade! I am glad the girls had a great day!

Tyler and I went to our favorite restaurant...Amsterdam Cafe where two of my MOST favorite people came to hang out with us! Mal and Meg made my day by stopping by! I love those two girls..and they crack me up too! :) It was great to see them and catch up! They are FOR SURE hilarious and their stories are always entertaining! :) Auburn had their homecoming today as the played Western Carolina. It was a blow~out {since everyone always plays "nobody" teams for Homecoming}....but it was an exciting game nonetheless! Now  we are all back home...and two little girls are in bed early because they are worn out! :)

Love these two! 

I loved seeing all of the Homecoming floats...but this was my favorite because I am "On the 'Gus Bus'!" ...for sure!!

Us enjoying the game...and the beautiful weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment