Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ambereveryday2014

Day 46
Nothing better than making funny faces with my two favorite little girls!

Day 47
Church girls! No better highlight than that!

Day 48
Getting to organize Jan's retirement party.....and seeing her beautiful grand daughter!

Day 49
Having a little helper with me at work for a little bit is the best!
Day 50
What best way to watch a movie?!.....on the back of your Daddy!! :)

 Day 51
Highlight of my life is to see this 'squished' up face when I get home from work!

Day 52
Getting to spend time with Alexis at her school! So sweet!

Day 53
Love love love her!! Soooo happy for her too!
Day 54
Super highlight to get home from a great little get~away and spend a great afternoon out with my little family! {It is finally the time for 'warmer weather' fun!! Baseball season has started!!!}


No comments:

Post a Comment