Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wash wash wash your hands...

Friday was a great day! Not only was it Friday...but I had the opportunity to visit Alexis and her Kindergarten friends!!

Melissa Duckett {a co~worker of mine} and I  loaded up our 'germ gear' and headed to Kittystone to speak to all the Kindergarten classes about how to wash your hands, how to cough the correct way, etc. This being yet another reason why I am thankful for my job, I was able to help speak to them!

All of Alexis' little friends kept asking me if I was Alexis' Mommy?!  :) They were all so excited about us speaking to them and they were so attentive too! I loved to hear the questions and their responses to the things we said! It was alot of fun to go!

Alexis with her friends learning about germs!



No comments:

Post a Comment