Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ambereveryday2014!

Day 26
Enjoying the afternoon with Misty at her Bridal Shower! Her special day is getting close! I am so happy that I have gotten close to these girls through all of Misty's events! :) She got a ton of gifts! I think she and Brandon are set!

Day 27
These two girls sang the whole time in the car on the way to dance class! Surprisingly, they both knew pretty much every song that came on! They were having soooo much fun! I love to hear their giggles!

Day 28
IT SNOWED!! Out of nowhere came a big snow storm! I had to rush to pick these two up from school early and carefully make our way home amongst the craziness! I am thankful we made it home safe!

Day 29
Being snowed in means alot of  naps and time at home! I walked in Lily's room after her nap and she was MISSING from her bed! I couldnt find her in her room! I just happen to look behind the door and she was sitting in the floor reading a book to her Giraffe! :)

Day 30
We ventured out in the snow! Alexis and Lily loved it!

Day 31
I didnt initiate this on this day...I just felt like on this day it was actually working! SOOO...highlight of my day, I think I am one step closer to Lily being potty trained thanks to this jewel! :) Yep, the Gummy jar! She LOVES gummies....and so when she uses the bathroom in the potty...she gets a gummy! So far soooo good! 

Day 32
Ahhh....a new fresh month! January is not one of my favorite months just because it is always sooo cold!! So, now on to February!! The month of LOVE! I took down all 'winter' type decor and put up LOVE stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment