Monday, March 17, 2014

Ambereveryday2014!!

Day 69!
Never NEVER never thought this would happen...but it did on the way home from dance class!! The two 'big girls'....who does not think they need a nap...passed out! And then there was Lily! :)

Day 70
Enjoying a beautiful afternoon at the Softball field!

Day 71
Ahhh...sometimes it is just nice to relax at home and watch a movie!

Day 72
Nothing like getting laundry folded! {putting it up is a WHOLE different story!} :)

Day 73
Enjoying the rehearsal dinner and watching Alexis strike a pose!

Day 74
Watching these two beautiful little girls do SUCH a great job at the wedding!

Day 75
Spending time with some dear old friends!!

Day 76
St. Patrick's Day!! Wearing my green...eating my green salad...and green cupcake {the Pizza doesnt count} :) and drinking my ALL TIME favorite sweet tea from McDonalds and having my meds to make my sinus infection GO AWAY! Perfection.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment