Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ambereveryday2014!

Day 77!
Eating at one of our favorite places....with the crew...at Momma G's! YUM!

Day 78
Disney surprise!! The girls have their eyes closed waiting on their 'Disney surprise!' They were SO excited to see their goodie baskets to take on our trip to Disney world!! :)
Day 79
Psych Fashion show! I was 'schizoid' meaning...I am very depressed and mad...and I dont like anyone! It was really hard for me to not smile doing this! {Because I was not allowed to smile!} It was really fun doing this! :)
Day 80
Highlight to hang out with this girl! I love Kelly!

Day 81
The big day came! It was a little nerve wracking to stand up in front of the wedding with the tons of people watching me! :) It was great to see some very old friends! :) {Class of 2000!}

Day 82
TODAY IS THE DAY!! On our way to DISNEY!!! WHOOO HOOO! We were ready to go!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment