Saturday, March 29, 2014

Disney part 4...Epcot!

Our last day at Disney...we headed to Epcot! Gran had a meeting that she had to go to so we slept late and rested/played in the room while she was gone. We didnt make it to Epcot until around 1 in the afternoon so we didnt get to finish Epcot. The fast passes were gone by the time we got there so the lines were a billion miles long...but we still got to do alot! :)

Tyler and I waited over an hour and made it into Soarin! It was a great ride! We flew over California! It was beautiful! When we went over the orange groves....it smelled like oranges too!

We loved watching Crush {the turtle} talk to us! We loved seeing the different countries too. Tyler said this was his favorite place because the landscaping was absolutely beautiful!!

I have to say....when we first were planning our Disney trip, I didnt think we should take Lily. I thought she would slow us down and be whinny, etc. BOY was I wrong!!! I am soo sorry to her for thinking that because she was absolutely great!!  She was so good the whole trip! She kept up with us..she was a trooper! :) She loved riding all the rides! She was not scared at ALL to see any characters! She was good while we were in lines! When she wanted to take a nap..she fell asleep fine in her stroller! She traveled on the way there and back great! I am sooo proud of how her and Alexis both were! They amazed me! I am sooo grateful that we got to experience this trip! A big thank you to Gran for paying for our trip! This was alot of memories that we will always treasure! I am soo glad my little family all got to experience this! :)

Heading to breakfast at Dennys! While we waited on Gran...we relaxed and went and enjoyed a big breakfast! It was a little chilly that morning...but by the time we headed to Epcot the weather was perfect!

We ended the day late and headed to Wendy's to grab dinner and back to the room! We packed up and headed out early Friday morning to head back to good ole Alabama! We got home about 4 Friday afternoon! We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and unpacking! :) Back to reality!! :)

We are here! Alexis holding up the Epcot ball! :)
This was just one of a thousand different beautiful plant arts!
Riding yet another fun ride!!
SOOO cool!!! Jelly fish!!
This was GREAT! Sad...but my battery on my camera died during this so I was not able to take any more pictures! :(
Lily looking at the different fish!
Alexis enjoying the aquarium!
I love this picture!! They were in deep conversation together! I can not wait to see them grow together and have many more conversations as sisters! :)
These pictures below were taking with Gran's camera phone so they did not turn out all that well...but you still get the point of who the girls got to meet and how happy they were! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment