Friday, May 1, 2015

Ambereveryday2015!

Day 114
So excited to see Chloe's formal highlighting Alexis on their page!!
Day 115
Alexis' very first piano recital! She was awesome!

Day 116
Church girls Sunday!! Love them both!!


Day 117
Great lunch with some of the working crew! :)
Day 118
Nothing better than having a beautiful afternoon and watching these three enjoy being outside!
Day 119
Good ole home cooking and smiles!! Melts my heart!!

 Day 120
Talk about an OLD treasure!! Nan gave Tyler a bag full of old cards and pictures from when he was in college! This was in one of the envelopes! I actually remember this! I was in the town home that I was renting in college and I invited Tyler over for a 'Fine Dining Dinner Date!!'  I even like to have dinner parties back then! :) This note is about 12 years old!! {It makes me smile so big knowing that Tyler has kept some of the notes, cards and pictures of our past!} :) :)

Day 121
Today is FRIDAY!! Whoo hoo!! Love celebrating and having great days at work with my work family! Tricia {in the middle} graduated today from JSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment