Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ambereveryday2015!

My goodness I have not done this in awhile! Time really has flown right past me! Sooo, I have a lot of catching up to do!
Day 273
Love seeing Alexis grow! This is her 2nd grade annual picture! She is growing too fast!
Day 274
Wednesday is Awana night! This little chick was SO excited to come home with a patch on her vest!
Day 275
This picture cracks me up because this is how I find both of them 98% of the time! :)
Day 276
It is FRIDAY...and my little screaming Eagle thinks she is so big now that I let her sit in the front from the Church to the school in the car rider line! :)
Day 277
Our game was rained out....Alexis and I both went to the doctor, but we still found a highlight!...finding hers and Lily's  beautiful dress for the pageant coming up!
Day 278
Sunday funday! After Church we had lunch and then went to our first JSU Volleyball game of the season! They played awesome!...and my girls were excited to see the Fritts' girls there too!
Day 279
Monday and back into the groove! I love to see them working so hard on their homework! :)
Day 280
 We made up our Saturday game on Tuesday! Nothing like Tuesday night lights! :)
Day 281
We measured the girls and I loved seeing how much Lily has grown! :)
Day 282
Alexis working hard at Math tutoring! I was very proud of her!..she made all A's and a B on her report card.
 Day 283
We had Youth Night with the Varsity cheerleaders at the high school game! JHS blew White Plains out of the water! My cheerleaders loved watching the 'big cheerleaders' perform!
Day 284
After a packed full morning of football, we made it to the airport and ready for our Cali-Nevada trip!
Day 285
RENO!
Day 286
Loved everything about the trip! There were SO many highlights!...but I have to say, IN-N-OUT was a super highlight for me! :)
Day 287
Loved that we were in Auburn....CALIFORNIA!! :)
Day 288
It makes me smile to see them being together!
Day 289
Back home and relaxing and having this little cutie and her sister taking my order for them to make me dinner! :)
Day 290
Friday lunch date with this chick! We headed to Birmingham and had a great day together! We visited our old house {per Alexis' request} and did some shopping!
Day 291
PINK out! :) Love all these girls!
Day 292
Celebrating  Misty and her soon to be sweet TWO babies that will be here!
Day 293
Seeing their super SCARY faces as we kick off wearing our fun Halloween outfits!!! Haha!!...they dont have a clue how to make faces and it cracks me up!!
Day 294
Daddy was at a work conference in Auburn...so we had a girls' date!! Yamato and the pumpkin patch!!
Day 295
Nothing better than some homemade chicken noodle soup! OH me, it hit the spot!!
Day 296
We are wearing our Halloween attire and gearing up for one of our favorite holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment