Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tuesday night lights!

Since the game was rained out Saturday {which I was actually SO thankful} we had it last night!

I have to admit, I like having night games better than day games! That 'football' feeling was better! :)

The girls did AWESOME and the boys WON so it was a great game!

Not to mention, my co-worker is their C-Team Cheer coach, so I was ready for this game! :)

We beat the Southside Panthers 31-13!

My little Nickman... little # 11 even scored his first touchdown! whoo hoo!!

{And sidenote....my cheerleaders blew Katie's cheerleaders out of the water!} :) :)

The other team...and us! :)
PINK OUT! The girls LOVE having pink hairbows and pink poms!!
Kinley and Alexis! {This is Katie, my co-worker's cute little cheerleader!!} So sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment