Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mist mist go away!

It has literally misted rain for the past 4 days straight! It has been rainy and miserable due to a hurricane that has been on its way!

So, we have battled through because life still goes on!

It was so nasty that the football game was cancelled yesterday which was a big relief actually because I woke up feeling like a bus had it me!

So, instead of going to a football game, I went to the doctor! And, Alexis tagged along with me because she wasnt feeling good either. So two shots later for me and medicine for the both of us, our sinus infections should be on the mend!

We kicked off the weekend with a date night! Gran picked up the girls from school and they went to see Hotel Transylvania II and then they spent the night with her. So, since they were with her... we had Los Mex and then saw the movie...


It was a really good movie!

So, then Saturday morning hit me hard! I woke up to rain and MORE rain and once I got the call that Alexis' game was cancelled I got to sleep in {which was so nice}
Once we got home from the doctor, we headed to Chole's formal to pick out dresses for the girls' beauty pageant coming up in November! I cant wait to see Lily in her first one!!!

This dress on Lily was sooo beautiful on her! The pictures dont even do the dress justice! She just shined in it and even after trying on 4 more dresses, THIS was the one! :)

Alexis chose this dress! It fit her perfectly and looks so beautiful on her!

Later on that afternoon....we had football food {the best food ever!} :)and watched Auburn win with Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi!
Still misting outside...we made it to church and then Pizza Hut! YUM!!
My two church and lunch girls!! :)
Then we came home and rested and changed and headed to the JSU volleyball game! The team looks awesome this year and beat UT Martin! It was a great game! And..the girls were excited to see the Fritts girls there! :)
It was my first time in the newly renovated gym and it looked nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment