Sunday, January 31, 2016

While Daddy's away, us girls will play!

This weekend has been beautiful!

The weather couldnt have been any better and we have really soaked it up!

Daddy spent the entire {from sun-up to sun-down} weekend with Pawpaw on the land in Piedmont. Tyler has been dying to get up there and clear it out and get it looking good. So, despite having some setbacks with the Skid steer, they worked all weekend and got a good bit done.

So....

while Daddy was away, us girls played!

Here's to hoping that the weather stays and only gets better from here! If the rest of our days were like this weekend....it would be wonderful!

Soooo.....big Mom fail for me Friday night! I had the girls' plates ready for them to eat and Alexis sits down to begin eating. I look over at her...and this is the face that she is giving me. It even took me a minute to figure out why I was getting this look {its been a long week} :) And...so yeah, I realize, she cant eat corn like this right now! :) No teeth equals having to cut the corn off the cob! :)
Friday I signed Lily up for T-ball! We got out Alexis' old bat and glove and Lily was SO excited to put it on! I think she is going to love playing!
Saturday fun day since Daddy was gone again. We headed to Moe's per the girls begging me to eat lunch. It was such a beautiful day that we did some shopping and then headed to the park to play the rest of the afternoon! {Alexis said she was too busy eating to smile for a picture...so I took one anyways!} :)
Lily picked out her new glove and cleats! I think her cleats are the tiniest pair of cleats I have ever seen! They look adorable on her even though Im not sure adorable is a word that is supposed to be used when it comes to cleats!
And FUN at the park!
She is SO strong! She held on like this for awhile!
And look at her go! She had two little friends there that she played with....and neither of the other two girls could do it! I was super proud of her! She went back and forth several times!
Lily had fun playing and sliding!
Her friend from school, Ava, and her played and played!
We enjoyed walking over the bridge and looking at the creek!
Then we played some ball! Lily is SO quick and actually has an arm on her! I cant wait to watch her play!!
Look at my little tough ball girl!
We clean up really good for Church! We had Church today and then came home and enjoyed the rest of the day and gearing up for yet another Monday that is on its way!
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment