Saturday, January 28, 2017

Full of fun Saturday!

Whew!....

we had a packed full of fun day today!

It started with Daddy picking up Alexis since she had an impromptu spend the night party at Sara Kate's house with Savannah, Carli, and Kylie Friday night.

They did not sleep so needless to say...Alexis had a full of fun day on 4 hours of sleep! :)

We picked Lily up from her 'spend the night' fun since Alexis got to go to Sara Kate's, she went with Nan and Pawpaw.

We picked out the girl's pageant dresses for their pageant in March! I was getting worried we wouldn't find anything for both of them because we have been trying on a lot of dresses! But...today we found the ones! I am excited about the Miss Calhoun County and seeing them shine!

We then headed to Gadsden for MOE'S of course, and then sweet Caroline's 5th birthday party!

We got home, Tyler cooked out some awesome hamburgers and then I headed to Church for our Women's ministry's Bunco night! I have never played before even though I have heard about this game for years now and it was so fun! It was a great night of fun and fellowship!

The girls and Daddy enjoyed watching American Girl movies! Daddy surprised them with a 4-disc movie array of the girl dolls and to say Alexis and Lily were thrilled is an understatement! They had a low key but awesome night while I was gone! It was the best medicine for them going on no sleep! :)

Alexis fell in love with her dress as soon as she put it on! This color looks soooo good on her and looked the best out of the tons of ones she tried on! This time around...for whatever reason...we had a harder time finding the 'perfect one!' She said that she loves this dress because it has a feather on one of the shoulders! :)
She looked just like a princess! I wish I would have taken a video of her face when she walked out in this dress! It made her year! It fit her perfectly and the pictures just doesnt do it justice on her! It is soooo pretty on her!
Her very first long dress! Love it!
Then party time! Lily did so good bowling! She didnt want to use the 'bowling ball helper' thing..{I dont know what you call it} but anyways, look at this strike! :)
Lily loved cheering on her best 'guy' friend...Bennett! ha!
Sweet friends! I love seeing Lily's little friendships forming! So sweet!! I hate that Caroline wasnt looking during the picture! :(
And then BUNCO time! There was a big turn-out and so fun once I got the hang of how to play! For sure will be playing again!
 Love this group of ladies and so thankful that we have found wonderful friendships since joining a year ago!!
And now...as I type this..I am the only one still up! haha! I am heading to bed now!!..........{and it is only 9:30pm} :) :)
Full of fun Saturday....was full of fun....but the party doesnt go late in the Law home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment