Friday, September 22, 2017

It's Fri-yay!

Yayyy!!

It's Fri-yay! :)

We are loving that it is Friday today! ha!

We havent had a very busy week, just the same groove but we still look forward to the weekends! :)

This week the girl's school picture proofs came in! I love them! They turned out SO good for both girls and I cant wait to see their cute pictures in the yearbook this year!
Lily's bow is almost as big as her head....and I love it! :)
Such a good yearbook picture! I remember looking back at pictures of me in my old yearbooks....and I always looked cheesy...with weird hair, etc. My two wont be able to say that! haha! Well....Lily might say...'Why did you make me wear a bow as big as my head!?!' bahaha! :) :) :)
Yesterday was 'wear pink' day! She LOVED this day because she loves wearing pink!!
She wanted me to take two pictures of her. One because it was pink day and then a second picture because it was her first Kindergarten field trip! They went to the JSU Jazz concert! She was SO excited to go on a field trip! {Alexis was not excited because she said she doesnt get to do anything fun now that she is in 'older grades' but always has to do homework!!} Ha! Lily said she had so much fun but that the music was loud! ha!
I snapped a picture of this one who is tooooo grown too before she grabbed her book bag!
And...today is FRI-YAYYY!!!! Whoooo hoooo!!
I will not tell you all how many picture attempts it took to just get this one! Either Lily was in mid jump and Alexis was still on the ground or vice versa on a TON of attempts! This is the best we could get on our YAYYY...for FRI-YAYY picture! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment