Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Nothing!

Whew...

Nothing happened around us during Hurricane Irma!.... thank goodness! We are so thankful! We are praying for Florida and those who the hurricane did effect!!

and....

we have done absolutely nothing too during the 2 days we have been out of school and work!

It has been SO nice!

Literally, I  been in comfy clothes with not even having my hair brushed well! :)

We have been hunkered down watching movies, playing games, doing spelling, doing math, doing flashcards, cleaning, catching up on our DVR and just simply relaxing!

The girls have had a dance party, played legos and played Barbies galore!

We ventured out today, just for a little bit, to enjoy Waffle House before I headed to Wal-Mart to get Lily's birthday cake! :) ...because WHAT?!?!...she is 6 tomorrow!! :) :)

After Wal-Mart, I headed to the Jacksonville Hampton Inn and provided the families that left Florida to escape Irma some goodies since our Church found out there were a lot of families in Jacksonville that had drove a long way! It is a great thing to see our community rally together to help those in need! Love my little community! :)

Remember...I said that I havent even brushed my hair well!.........so I threw on an Auburn hat and called it done! :)

So, tomorrow we are back in the groove and Lily is 6! Whoo hoo!!

Alexis baked and cooked yesterday while we waited to see what Irma was going to bring us! As it got more windy..and the rain fell harder.........she was whipping up this goodness with me! She is loving cooking and I love that she likes to do it too and is really getting good at taking over some while we are cooking!
Lily played for hours with just her and her Barbies!
Now that Hurricane Irma is gone....now is the rebuilding time! Prayers go out to all! Also...praying hurricane season ends SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment