Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Last day with some pumpkins!

Today is the last day of September! WOW!....this month flew by!

What have we been up to on the last day of September...let's take a look! :)

A flashback to our Friday night! We enjoyed Baja before heading to the JHS Homecoming game! This little cutie sat next to me! Also, love my new haircut that Sarah did! She is awesome! JHS won and it was an awesome night for some Friday night lights!
 Up and ready...bright and early Lily..and Alexis were ready to spend some time with Nan! Lily was ready to go! They had lunch and did some shopping before having to head back home for Alexis' game!
 Meanwhile, OOHHHH.....how I love decorating for Halloween! I just love having all of my pumpkins out! :)
 Love the spurts of orange! :) :) Tyler was relaxing watching football and looking at me as if I am crazy while I was taking this picture of all my cute and fun decor! :) :)
 A little BOO fun in the Dining room!!
 LOVE all of my pumpkins out on the front porch! Lex was ready to head to her game against the BIG rival, Hokes Bluff!
 I love Fall! :)
 This is our only evening game of the season and it was so nice! The weather was perfect and I just love games under the big lights! :) Gooooo bananas!!
Circa 2014 doing the same 'lean to the left'...GOO Bananas! :) WOW...she has grown since this picture! :) :)
It was a beautiful afternoon for some football fun...even if we didnt win.
 Carli and Lex having fun! :)
 All grown up and sassy now! :) Lily and Daddy relaxed at home since Lily has that fun cold that comes with the weather changing. We got home late so it was straight to bed for Lex. Tyler and I are now catching up on football and I am loving that JSU had a great game and won on the road and Auburn blew Miss State away!
We didnt beat Hokes Bluff but it was a great game and the boys played hard. They lost right at the end. My girls blew Hokes Bluff cheerleaders out of the water though! I was so proud of them even though we had some missing! These 23 are some hardworking...great girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment