Monday, May 21, 2018

And the award goes to!

This girl of mine has knocked 4th grade out of the park! My heart explodes at how proud I am of her and how I get the honor of being her Mom!

Today she loaded up on the awards!:
Academic Achievement with Honors award
Certificate of Good Citizenship award
Honor Roll
Reese's cup award for Exhibiting Perfection
White Eagle Reading award!


Look out 5th grade, she's coming for you!   


Alexis has had such a great year and I am soooo thankful because last year she did awesome in 3rd but it was just a hard year for all of us! Whew am I glad that this year happened! I can not wait to see what the future holds for her!

These two are beyond PUMPED that today was their last MONDAY of school! :)
Sassy thing!
Too grown! :)
Sweet friends!
This....
meet Jack! Yeah....these two,both, turned about 10 shades of red when they sat by each other! Too sweet!
She doesnt stop talking about him! :) He is a great boy...and smart...and handsome...so...she has a good choice! :)
She did the best {And..Im not just saying that because she is mine} out of all the speaking parts today too!
She rocked it!
Meet the new 5th graders!
Being honored!
Such a great class! Cant wait to watch them all grow!
My heart! So so so so so so so PROUD of this beautiful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment