Sunday, May 13, 2018

Blessed to be their Mom!

Today marked Mother's day!

It was a beautiful and low key day! Perfection I call it! :)

Started out the day with moving and cleaning since we are trying to get our house back together since we have our floors finished! And...we ended the day the same! ha!

We had Church and then lunch with Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi at Classic on Noble! Delish!

I am so blessed God allowed me to be Alexis and Lily's Mommy! I am not the most perfect Mom in the world...I get frustrated, tired, say things I shouldnt, yell too....but even when I think I am being the not so best Mom....I am thankful God still knows Im trying my hardest and love those two sassy, beautiful, sweet and smart girls with everything in me! Thank you Lord for the blessings you have given!

I just LOVE the sweet gifts from the girls that they work hard on to give me each year! Alexis wrote a song about all the things she loves to do with me, etc! It was super sweet!
And...Lily brought me this!
It says the funniest and sweet things!
Some of the sweet things it says:
I am 20 years old! {WOW...okay! :)}
Her job is 'Nrsing Bilding' {Nursing building!} :)
She loves to eat 'Qkubrz' {Cucumbers} {And...she is SOOOO right! :)}
Her favorite drink is 'switey' {Sweet tea! right again! ha!}
She is really good at 'Kook' {She said Im good at cooking!} :) :)
She is super because 'she is nis' {She is nice!} :)
Love this! :)
These two girls are what makes me have the best title of all!...........Mommy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment