Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My 'May' day!

MAY is HERE!

WHOO HOO!!

Warm weather is here....beautiful days are here...

AND....

SUMMER schedule is BACK! YAYYYYY!!!!

To kick off May..........

I hit the ground running!

Literally!

OH, I love! Perfection of a day....just for ME since two little girls are still in school...and Tyler is working!

If you have never had a 'me day'..............I suggest you try it from time to time! You can NEVER take care of others...if yourself isnt working to its best! Today, I made it all about me and it was a great day! :)

Ahhh!!!....

I made this smoothie and OH...my 'me day' just got bumped up 10 notches! ha! It was SSOOOO good and healthy! I propped my feet up.....soaked up some sun and sipped on this smoothie once I was done with my run!

No comments:

Post a Comment