Thursday, May 31, 2018

Lily's little group!

Oh how I have loved Alexis' little friend group!

Watching them grow up and literally grow taller and bigger than me...........and they just finished 4th grade! {Shocking to me!!}

And now...

I have LOVED seeing Lily's little friend group grow! Lily actually has more little friend groups than Alexis...and they are all just precious!

Tonight we had Elyn and Finley's birthday along with their 1 year older brother, Gabe's, birthday party tonight at the Piedmont pool! It was a perfection of an afternoon! Alexis came along {since we go to Church with them, I let her come even though they are technically Lily's friends} and both girls had a ball swimming!

Sweet Elyn! Elyn and Finley are twins....and I never got Finley in time to grab a picture with her!
Lilys sweet little friend gang!
Lily, Kelby, Emma, Rileigh and Anna!
Love these sassy girls!
And LOOK at this picture! This is Jack...........Lily's Jack as he is known as since Alexis likes a Jack too!
Lily literally called out his name to 'come here'.............he came a runnin up to her...she grabbed his hand and wanted me to take a picture of them! OH me! :) They are the cutest though...I have to admit! :)
We got home just in time to try and snag some fireflies for the 1st time of the Summer! Hair wet....net in hand...ready to catch some!
Alexis face is hilarious .....as it is showing that she caught one!
The pictures are really dark because they are from my phone...but Alexis kept asking me to keeping taking pictures....to get a picture of her with the firefly lighting it's tail! Well...I took about 5 without luck...so I just gave up and told her that this one will just have to do!
She ran ALL over the yard trying to grab them all...........
and didnt understand,really, why they all somewhat disappeared from our yard and were all showing lit up across the street or in our neighbors yard! ha! {They were for sure trying to get away from her!} :)
Sweet Summertime fun and memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment