Thursday, July 18, 2019

A fun filled girl's day!

So, we ventured to a new water park today and had the BEST time!

Our Church went to Pirates Bay with their daycare kiddos coming too...so we tagged along!

We had the perfect weather....and the rides were fun and the friends were icing on the cake!

I feel like most of my 'off' days, this Summer, hasnt really been just me and the girls....so today I enjoyed us doing something fun together!

Pearson, Maddie and Lily had fun swimming and playing with each other!
We have another 'big' Lily as we call her! Alexis and her were partners going down the slides! They had the best time!
Lily has NO fear! She did slides alllll by herself..and loved them!
Little FISH!
'Big' Lily and Lex going fast!
Alllll smiles! We had a great day!
Then, we came home...cleaned up and I cooked dinner! A surprise guest stopped over...so she stayed for dinner..followed by a HUGE tournament of Phase 10! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment