Saturday, June 27, 2020

Dance 2020! Lex's last dance...

Soooo..Alexis' last dance season has come.

I honestly had hoped that it would be something she kept with and it would have allowed me to watch her as even a senior in high school up on stage.

To watch her is just beautiful!

I love watching her up on stage!

Now, she probably could squeeze in a dance class or two in the next years to come but because she made cheer for the high school....that is going to fill all of her time. And, I am excited for that! :)

So, for her last dance....

it didnt disappoint!

Just beautiful!

Up first...hip hop! She wanted to do contemporary this year but once she got in that class...didnt like the class {not really contemporary} so she switched to hip hop! BOY.....you would not have thought it was her first year!
She had all the sass!
She loved hip hop!
Get it girl!
Then...my favorite....my ballerina! She would cut ballet in a second...but she is just sooooooo graceful and her form is just so beautiful that I wouldnt let her cut it!
The costume was just beautiful on her!

Just shining!
Loooove!
This. This is what I love and will miss next year but excited to see her do what else she loves {most} which is be a JHS Junior High cheerleader!

No comments:

Post a Comment