Wednesday, September 30, 2020

1st away game!

 Alexis had her 1st away game last night against Weaver! I havent been to Weaver high school since I was in school so it was neat to go to an old rival school!

The boys played hard...but didnt pull out the win unfortunately. It was a chilly night, too, so with a loss and the chilliness, I was ready to get home and curl up!

Before I headed home, I headed to good ole Kennamer to celebrate the guy in the chair turning the BIG 6--0 with this crew! It was good to catch up with the old faces that I have not been around in awhile!


Never a dull moment!


Then....off to watch this group! They work so hard and are looking great!

I hate Lily had her eyes closed! The sun was just too much and this is only picture I got of the night! Carli came with us to watch...so she is hilarious behind Lily like she is waiting on her to come with her to walk around the track!




No comments:

Post a Comment