Tuesday, September 22, 2020

They went gold!

 So far...we are still rocking and rolling with JV football! Last night the Eagles beat White Plains pretty bad! It was a perfection of a Fall afternoon too! It even got chilly once the sun went down to the point that I wished I had a small jacket!

The girls wore their gold t-shirts in support of childhood cancer month...and for our favorite...Thompson!

I found out today that due to COVID, the Varsity isnt going to play their next 2 football games. It makes me sad! So...we shall see what the future holds for Alexis' games! Thankfully they got in Homecoming and Senior night so if the trend continues with no more games...at least they got in the 'highlights!' There is always...always..always....something to be thankful for! Pray the JV gets to keep playing!

Go gold for childhood cancer!

Go Eagles!
They had two out because of quarantine so they didnt get to really do the new cheer and pyramids they have been working on. Boo!
LOVE this smile on her! Love the friendships she is building. Love that she is doing something she loves!
It got chilly so they put on their jackets! I love them!

THIS picture! I saved to put it closer to the bottom...because to me, this picture is worth a million dollars. See...the little blonde towards the right of the picture?!? Well, that was me. I did everything...everything..that the 'big' girls did. I could not wait for Varsity games so I could watch the cheerleaders cheer. I did every cheer with them. I just thought they hung the moon and were the grandest of girls! Well, this sweet little girl battled cancer starting at the age of 6 months. She is now in the 2nd grade and LOOK at her! Wanting to be just like the 'big' girls! My heart could have exploded. And the fact that my oldest is to the left.....one of the grandest girls that she is trying her hardest to mimic is mine. To that little girl, she is a role model. To that little girl...she wants to be 'just like her!' I pray Alexis knows how even being a cheerleader is inspirational and that she is the best role model she can be because little girls.....are wanting to be just like her! {Insert huge tears here!} :)

These two! They sure do love each other! They have had many years of friendship between them both! They both..together..make me tired! ha! But...we love Ella and Lily is so happy they get to spend every Monday together! They did everything under the sun at the game {except cheer on their big brother and sister!} from eating everything at the concession stand to laughing to 'working' the concession stand! Glad they have each other and glad they have fun together! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment