Monday, March 22, 2021

A trip to Auburn!

 We took off to Auburn yesterday! Just for a day trip type deal...but it was just what we needed!

We were going to go to a softball game but it was too chilly so instead....we did what we do best...eat and shop....................and then spend the rest of the time in the indoor pool!

We did all the things and had a great short trip!

We...well...they....they swam...and swam....and swam!

And met 'friends' and swam...and swam!
Then they got cleaned up and we headed to THIS! He was great! It was the best 'show' I have seen! When he started lighting the flame sticks....and swinging them around...and then throwing the fire bowl into his top hat...I mean..WOW!
Next up...bowling! We had a great time! Yeah...this guy...he is a boss bowler! :)
I love watching Lily's dance..with her fingers crossed...hoping for all the pins to fall down! :)
I look down and this is my view! The BEST picture to me!
Then....more swimming...and more swimming!

Two sisters.....living their best life!

We are home now....relaxing and enjoying the fact that we have the rest of the week to continue with low key fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment