Sunday, September 12, 2021

Homecoming and our weekend!

 Tyler and I have another 5 chapter test this week so this weekend has been filled with preparing for it!

We had the Homecoming football game Friday night against White Plains. It was a beautiful night and a great game! JHS came out with the big win!

Saturday we kept it low at home and I studied all day. Tyler did too until he was bored with it so him and the girls took Pearson and Sydney with them to watch JSU volleyball play a game. Once they were back we watched some football. Auburn WON....and JSU WON! 

It was a great weekend for football!

A friend took this picture at the Homecoming pep rally and I just love it as they are all singing the alma mater! 


 

Today was full of Church and more studying! ha!

These girls wore a 'throwback' shirt for the Homecoming game while they sold programs!

Lily found Ella and worked with her to pass out menus for what the concession stand had!

This was the 8th grade Homecoming float! The theme was the Olympics so each grade had a different sport. We didnt get to go to the Homecoming parade because Alexis had a volleyball game in Oxford and Lily had soccer practice. So a friend sent me a picture of the float in action since Alexis worked on it some the days before!

Homecoming court. We were so excited...as Alexis' Church friend, Natalie won Queen!

Its THAT time...........TIME for alllll my favorite types of food! 7 layer dip.............corn dip....buffalo chicken dip.......you name it.....football food is the BEST! So, I could not WAIT to make it for all the games yesterday! Hey............even if I did have to study all day....I still had to eat also! :)

Daddy decided to escape the studying and take this one...her sister...Pearson and Syd to the game. Lily looked too cute!
While I was studying when my crew was gone.....this one and her brother rode their bike over to say hello for a minute. I gave them a popsicle and it made her day! They rode back home happy and full of popsicles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment