Monday, September 6, 2021

Living our best life!

 We had the best little afternoon yesterday!

After Church we met the Ray's for lunch and then headed to DeSoto Caverns!

I have never been as well as Lily but Tyler and Alexis went on a field trip years ago. It was a great little afternoon!

We did alllll the things which even included a water gun maze fight! YEAH.........I had NO idea I would end up soaking wet but OH it was so much fun and I have to say...I whooped Brandon Ray with shooting him {with two water guns!} :) ha! Yeah..I cheated and ran and got a new/full water gun when mine ran out and drenched him from head to toe! bahaha! Fun memories!

Look at all of them! I really think every single one of them thought real GOLD was going to be found! :) We had such a fun time doing this and seeing what 'treasures' were found! Lily came home with two jewelry bags full and Lex had one! Cassell swears she found REAL gold! {she then said she was going to buy a real flying fairy wings....and all kinds of other items because her gold was worth so.MUCH.money. $1,000 she said!} :) :)

These kids had so much fun doing all the fun things! Mini golf, gun fight, maze, rock wall and splash pad....but cant forget...water balloons fighting!
And this! Lex CRACKED me up! She did hit the bullseye a couple of times though!

Cave tour time! I have never been in a cave/cavern so it was really neat to experience! Lily thought it was so awesome!

The crew! Seeing alllll the underground portions of it was just so cool! We went for Mexican after and wrapped up our fun day! We all drove to eat....ate our food and drove home...soaking wet! It was so much fun! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment