Sunday, September 19, 2021

Lily's 10th birthday friend party!

 I realized I didnt get a single picture of the family dinner party at Effinas on Thursday. BOO!

Lily's soccer game was cancelled so we bumped up dinner since we were supposed to eat after. Well...that got me all kinds of out of whack! ha!

We enjoyed a great dinner with Gran, Ben, Pawpaw, Nan, Brandi, Lex, Sydney, Lily, Tyler and ME! :)

Then...fast forward to Friday!.............

I picked up all the girls in the car rider line...with Gran's car ALL decked out! One teacher was so excited to see it and said it was a party in a car!

That is exactly what I was going for! :)

We took off to Birmingham and they sang and played with a TON of fidgets and games that Lily had me pack for the ride!

Well........I didnt monitor ALL that Lily packed....

well....{LUCKILY} we were 10 minutes out from our destination.......

but I hear several 'UH OHs!!' from the very back.... {Lily Pearson and Caroline} I am trying to see what is happening in the rearview mirror and it wasnt working out so well as I am trying to drive. I do see some mouths wide open in shock. All of them start going 'OH my goodness....' So, Im like....WHAT did yall do?!!?!

Well....Lily.... a long time ago made some stress balls. Well....some//most of the stress balls she made were made of flour. NOTHING but flour....

well...they ripped {on accident} one of the FLOUR stress balls....

meaning....

there was flour.............

everywhere.

Luckily....

again...we were 10 minutes from destination.....

Well...to make it MORE fun....

literally right when all of this happened...out of nowhere....it started flooding rain! FLOOODINNGG!

So...I had NO idea what I was going to do because I knew the mess that was in the back....and rain and flour doesnt go well with each other....so I decided to pull into Wells Fargo bank that is right up from PF Changs {where we were set to eat} soooo...I pulled under their drive-thru line and pulled into one that was closed and made alllll the girls get out. The tellers were looking at me like WHAT in the world is happening...as all the 3 covered in flour were dusting off! They looked like a big smoke cloud as it was all coming off of them! I got in the back and got it all up....and BOY....were we getting looks! bahaha! So...they climbed back in...the ground was an inch of white when I pulled out from under the drive-thru.....and OF COURSE....as I was driving right down to PF Changs...it STOPPED raining! 

Yeah....

soooo......

ya know! Never a dull moment! Meagan met us for dinner and then went to the Learning Express {toy store that Lily has been begging to go to} and then to DEFY to continue the fun with us! It was so fun to have her with us and catch up!

We all had a great night! We stopped at Buc-ee's in Leeds to finish out the 'best day ever' per alll of them! 

Glad they all had fun and glad Lily had a great 10th!

We ready to ride!

Party in a car! BOOM! :)

They were 'so fancy!' ha! Dinner at PF Changs for the win! {Lily's favorite restaurant!}

LOVE her!

SO glad she joined us!

The waitress brought out THIS huge thing! They were alll amazed as it shot and sparked! ha! They sang happy birthday while it went off! Lily sang to herself and P and her used their forks as microphones!

It lasted forever!

Happy birthday to you!
Blowing out her candles!
Shopping time! I did NOT think I was going to get them out of 'the coolest store EVER!' per them! They just could not decide what they wanted...because they wanted it all! ha!

Next up...DEFY! They had a BLAST! We have been wanting to go here for a long time and so glad we did! It was awesome inside!

They would not stop playing long enough to let me take any pictures so this will have to do! They are allll in the picture though! Can you spot them all! ha!

They were still for a minute! :)
Late night snack for the ride home! I thought they would all fall asleep......................NOPE...ha! They were on their 2nd wind! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment