Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Lily and soccer and a day in B'ham!

 Lily's team had an impromptu game last night so we loaded up after our trip to Birmingham and made our way to watch her play!

I had my check-up for my gums yesterday. It was a great report...then Lily and I did some shopping and had a fun lunch in the HAM together!

What does a girl..........that turned 10 the day before..........do.......in a toy store that is huge and she just cant look at everything?!?! 

Stand in the middle of the aisle and just stare! ha! 

I took her to Homewood where there are so many cute shops and when we walked up to this toy store....she looked up at it and said....'I already love this place and I havent even gone in!' bahaha! It made me laugh! We had already hit this tween girl boutique a couple of shops down and then this..........well...it just made her day!

We went to the neurologist at Childrens to mark the more exploration as to figuring out her redspot on her eye and headaches she has been having. We will see what we learn in the next appts!

We had a great day together! She got all the fun things she wanted....a cute boutique shirt or two before we rushed home for her practice/game!

Soccer star!
Here we go Lily!
She loves soccer!
The girl in action! Cant wait to see her in this new season as it is finally getting started!


No comments:

Post a Comment