Saturday, October 13, 2012

Being a Mommy...

I had always dreamed of what it what it would be like to be a Mommy when I was little. I would always LOVE to play "house" with my mom's laundry basket and in my playhouse! I do have to say...being a real Mommy is a little different that my pretend world! I have never been so in love with two little beings! Tyler and I look at them daily and just smile because we are just amazed at them! Now dont get me wrong..being a Mommy is hard work! Being responsible for the lively hood of two precious girls who cant do things on their own can be stressful sometimes :) My all-time favorite thing is when I wake the girls up in the mornings or from naps. I just love their faces lighting up when they see me with their sleepy little grins! It melts my heart every time! Tyler and I are "done" in the baby department....but I am so blessed to have two beautiful...happy...smart...funny baby girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment