Saturday, October 13, 2012

flash back to get caught up (Alexis)

Though I have wanted to blog since Alexis was born..I am just now getting around to it and she is 4! :)
To get myself caught up, let me start with Alexis. She is the most "full of life" little girl I have ever known! She for sure has a mind of her own, stubborn to the core and determined and driven. She has her whiny moments, but overall she is a happy little girl! I promise you, I think her mouth begs to be closed sometimes because she is constantly singing or talking. I have never seen so much energy in one little body! She amazes me daily with the things she says and how she can catch on so easily to anything! She can listen to a song and next thing I know she is singing it like she has heard it a thousand times! She is such a great big sister as well. Always helping and being sweet to Lily. Most all of the time...she is the Mommy, and I am just the helper! I am so truly blessed to be called her Mommy!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment