Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sisters

I have never had the privilege to have the sisterly bond that Alexis and Lily have. I have always heard about it...how wonderful it is! When Tyler and I decided to try again for another baby after we had Alexis, we werent sure what age difference we should have between them. I wanted them to be closer in age so they could grow and play together...but I didnt want them to be like twins. When we found out we were having another little girl, I was so excited! I cant wait for them to share secrets....dress up in princess clothes and play and just be best friends! I know they will fight..and have their moments, but I hope they will always know that they will both be each others best friend. Always have each other to lean on and be there for. I can not wait to see them grow together!










No comments:

Post a Comment