Friday, October 26, 2012

Wee Care and The Great Pumpkin Patch

Before I even start about the Pumpkin Patch...I have to say I think Alexis was more excited to ride the "school bus" (the church van) more than going to the Pumpkin patch!! All she talked about was how she couldnt wait to ride the bus! The first thing she said to me when I asked her about the pumpkin patch was.....that the school bus had a TV on it!! haha! Every time we see a school bus, she always stares at it and says she cant wait until she is big enough to ride it! (I cant wait for her to read this in a couple of years when she is actually riding one...and hates it! :) )
Soooo...on to the Pumpkin patch! Alexis' little class and teachers loaded up and headed to the patch! They had such a great time! Alexis said she had so much fun! She loved riding in the hayride, making pumpkin decorations, eating snacks and drinking hot chocolate, listening to the Great Pumpkin Patch story, being with her friends and picking out her baby pumpkin! I am glad she had so much fun on her first field trip!!








No comments:

Post a Comment