Thursday, February 14, 2013

Throwback Thursday ~ Loves Past!


Since today is Valentine's Day I thought it would be a great idea to do some of my favorite past Valentine pictures for Throwback Thursday!! I will share what all we did for Valentine's day on my next post! :)

My most favorite Valentine's Day memory (in my younger years :) ) was my Junior year at Auburn! *I dont have any pictures downloaded, but I wanted to share it for memory's sake! :)
Tyler was in Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity at Auburn. For Valentine's weekend his Fraternity had a "Sweetheart Formal" in Savannah, Georgia! For the weekend the guys and their chosen dates loaded up and we headed to beautiful Savannah! We had such a GREAT time! Savannah is beautiful! We all enjoyed walking the boardwalk, eating, hanging out, shopping etc! That Saturday night was the formal. We all got dolled up and ate and danced the night away to the band!
Every Fraternity has what is called a "sweetheart" in their chapter... which is the girl that they vote on that all the guys feel is the "sweetheart"  out of all the girlfriends, friends etc that hang out at their house. Well, Tyler's Fraternity voted and decided for me to be their sweetheart!  :)
So at the "Sweetheart Formal" they honored me and gave me flowers! I felt so special and sooo happy that all the guys voted for me! :) It meant alot because all of those guys were very special to me and still to this day are close to some of them! :) Tyler and I had so much fun together on that trip and I was so happy he was my valentine! :)

These pictures are just so precious to me of my beautiful little Valentines in years past!! :)

Alexis ~ 2011



Alexis ~ 2010

Alexis and Payton! She is "head over heels" for this little guy! :)


Sweet Lily ~ 2012


My Valentines ~ 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment