Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday~ Turkey time



Well....it is that time again. February has flown by and March is here....and is the start of not seeing Daddy for awhile because he is in the "mountains"...per Alexis. It is about time for Turkey season. Daddy just cant wait for this time! He gets the land in Piedmont prepped and ready weeks before it is time for the season to come in. He enjoys spending the time with his Dad too when they go together..and his granddad too when he is able to go!!
Alexis cracks me up because whenever she doesnt know where Tyler is....she asks me if he is hunting in the mountains! ha! Also....what is the funniest..is for example the other night I cooked a pork loin and she asked Tyler if he killed it so we could eat it! (Thank goodness the answer was no..because I dont eat the things he kills). :)
Maybe one day Alexis and Lily will enjoy going hunting with Daddy some! We shall see if they are future hunters! I do know one thing....they sure will look cute as usual in camouflage even if they dont hunt! :)

The year was 2011~

This is Tyler's dad's dad, Pawpaw Lindy...he comes to hunt sometimes too!

Daddy with his turkey! I do believe this is the one that is hanging...mounted...in our basement. Yep, pretty sure that bird is on my wall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment