Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day to all the special men in our lives!

Happy Father's day to the best Daddy in the world! Tyler is such a great Daddy to the girls! They LOVE for him to throw them up in the air..."rough" house with him, and play games with too! He does such a great job taking care of the girls in the mornings since I have to head to work so early. I dont have to ever worry about them because I know that he takes great care of them! And....anytime there is something broken and needs to be fixed...Daddy is the one to call! Alexis always goes straight to Daddy because she says he can fix everything! :)

Alexis got Daddy a new golf hat and gave it to him while we were at Auburn!

We are SOOOO thankful for Pawpaw too! Happy Father's Day to Pawpaw! We love you!
Lily and Pawpaw on our Auburn trip!

And....love and miss my Dad everyday! Happy Father's Day Dad. I love you!
Alexis and Pops at her 2nd birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment