Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday~ Where has the time gone?!


I just can NOT believe that my little girl is about to be 5! I just can NOT believe it! Time has just flown way too fast for me to even wrap my head around it! She is just turning into the most beautiful girl and I just love her more and more everyday! :)

So, in honor of her turning 5.......

For this week's "Look back in time" is.........

When Alexis turned 1!

The year was July of 2009!

We had a family party at our house in Birmingham! Of course I decorated and made food like it was some "big" "huge" show .........{which of course it was to us} but to Alexis....she had NO clue what was really going on for her! :)

It was an "Under the Sea" themed party! She was dressed so cute in a little sand bucket monogrammed romper! We had tons of "under the Sea" food....such as a whale watermelon with fruit in it!.......shrimp dip with chips and a dolphin jello mold! We had a great time celebrating her birthday!

I can't wait for her birthday party Saturday!! :)

This picture was taken right before her party! :)


She didnt know what to think about everybody singing to her......or blowing the candles out!

But she SURE did love her cake!

This picture was taken on her actual birthday day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment