Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ambereveryday2014

Day 112!
My birthday!! WHOO HOO!! Getting old! :)
My co-workers were SOOOO sweet!! They surprised me with filling my office with balloons and banners!!
They even filled my fridge with Milos sweet tea because they know how much I LOVE tea! :)...and of course they decorated a cup for me to drink my tea out of! :)
I ended my birthday night with dinner with the family! It was a great birthday! :)

Day 113
Yet another birthday treat! We had dinner with Ty's family! Topped off the afternoon with none other than some yummy cupcakes!

Day 114
Snuggling up and helping Alexis read her book! {Melts my heart!!}

Day 115
Highlight of my day....having dinner ready and waiting for a hungry crew! :)

Day 116
My shopping buddy! I love her!!! :) I also capped off my birthday week with another birthday dinner with the Grogans and Johnsons!! Nothing better than some good shopping and good dinner!!

Day 117
Church girls ready for Church!!
This CRACKED me up! Tyler made sure that nothing got on Lily's dress as she ate!! :)
We enjoyed lunch with Nan, Pawpaw and Brandi!

No comments:

Post a Comment