Tuesday, April 29, 2014

This little girl......too....

Soooooo..... Tyler and I are talking because Alexis has had her 'clip moved' at school two days in a row because her little motor mouth will not stay closed when it is supposed to.

Sooo....Tyler says that he is 'going to handle it' by giving Alexis the 'ultimate punishment.' Sooo...I just smile and shake my head okay,  and let him handle it.

Well, he calls Alexis into the kitchen. He tells her how he is disappointed that she has gotten in trouble two days in a row and how she knows when she is supposed to talk and when she isnt, etc...etc. Then he says 'And your punishment to learn your lesson is that you will have to sit in your room after bath until bedtime and the only thing you can do is read a book.' 

Alexis looks at him with the most happy expression and starts getting sooo excited as she says "Thank you Daddy!! I LOVE to read, I want to do that because I love that!" Yep, that back fired on him..........

Ohhh me......

This little girl! We are going to have to tape her mouth closed from now on..... :)

And note to Daddy, now he knows that just because he thinks the 'ultimate punishment' is reading because he hates to read....doesnt mean everybody hates reading!  :)

At least I can say that this little stinker is overall a great little girl {even if her poor mouth is always so tired because it never closes :)} and she is such a hard little worker! :)
(This picture was taken during her last Kindergarten field trip with her class to Cane Creek Earth day adventure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment