Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ambereveryday2014!

Day 306
Enjoying a beautiful Sunday and celebrating my cousin Tyler's soon to be baby girl Reese! I am SO excited for him and his wife Leslie! They are expecting after trying for a long time!

Day 307
Wearing scarfs now that it is COLD outside! LOVE scarfs! :)

Day 308
I voted!! Did you!?

Day 309
We worked on our 'Nursing Tree of Knowledge!' The nursing students are not in the building during the month of December due to finals at the beginning....so, we have to put the tree out early so we can have a chance to celebrate!

Day 310
Getting ready for her spelling test the next day! Working hard! Makes me soooo proud!!
Day 311
SOO proud of Alexis! Still in the all 'A' club!! :) :)

Day 312
Play-offs!!! C-team won again! Now on to the championship Saturday! Go Eagles!

Day 313
Sunday FUNDAY! I have had a terrible week with alot of things going on so to make my little home and family feel 'merry and bright'....we decided to go ahead and start decorating for Christmas!! Alexis was SOOO excited to help me! She was the best little helper and even wanted to vacuum!  :)  She also insisted on playing Christmas music as we decorated and wanted me to hold hands and dance around the tree with her! We did a good bit of dance moves as we listened to the music and hung ornaments! :) Sweet memories made for sure!!
 Pictures to come of all the decor! I love decorating for Christmas!!
Day 314
Lily had her very first trip to the dentist! SOOO proud of her! She did a great job and got a great report!!


Day 315
The girls love helping me! Tuesday night I finished everything! The girls were cracking me up as they were helping me with this tree! They both kept saying 'Ohhh, I love this one!' 'I think this one is sooo pretty!' 'Yes, this one is my favorite!' {Talking about the ornaments as they helped me hang them!} :)
Day 316
Daddy and Pawpaw went to the Zoo with Alexis! It was cold for them....but they had sooo much fun! I loved getting this picture from a friend that went!

Day 317
Parent's night at dance! I loved seeing my girls in action! Alexis did SO good! I am so proud of how beautiful of a dancer she is becoming!!
Lily!!.............oh, Lily! She cracked me up the WHOLE time during her practice! This little girl of mine is something else I tell you! All the girls were dancing one way....and Lily was dancing the other way! I was fighting back tears of laughter at how she was! OH ME!!.... She is by far the tiniest and the youngest in the class.....and funny little thing has a ways to go with learning the dance....but I have to say, the smile on her face does show she loves being a ballerina! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment