Monday, November 17, 2014

Ballin it weekend

We had a BALL this past weekend! Literally, we were around alot of balls! :) :)

We kicked off the weekend by heading to the Championship game at Pleasant Valley!! It was supposed to be freezing, but it ended up being a decent day {thank you thank you!} I was not looking forward to freezing at the game!

The boys ended up beating Hokes Bluff 19-0!! They did SUCH a great job!

We had several cheerleaders out {due to sickness and the supposed cold} but our girls did a great job cheering too!!

We are sooo proud of the C- Team for going undefeated the whole season! Great job!!

We loaded up and headed home for a quick lunch and then headed to the JSU Volleyball game! It was Senior night so in support of one of the Nursing students'....I had on my 'I love #9' shirt!  Nicole is a Senior nursing student! She was in the first group of students that I had when I started! :) :) The team won and it was a great honor to come and support her!!

We headed home after that to watch Auburn play! I am sooooooooooo sad!! They were stomped by Georgia! Auburn was set to win!! Still and Auburn Tiger, but down as to where the season is heading! :(

We capped off our weekend with Tyler and I having a date night! We headed to Oxford Sunday after for dinner and a movie! We went to see Dumb and Dumber To! It was dumb for sure! The title fit! We had a great 'alone' time together though and the movie was hilarious! We headed to Los Mex after for the best fajitas!! YUM!!!

Now, on to the week!.....    my surgery is Thursday, so say a little prayer for me! :)

Goooooo # 9!!! {She is the girl on the left!}
Above: Lily loves Mrs. Kristi!....and so she hung out and sat beside her during the game! At half-time, they went on the court to 'hit' the volleyballs!
Below: Cindy!!! I love love love working with Cindy! We both had on our 'We love Nicole' shirts!!
Love spending quality time with my main man! I loved how he laughed at almost every single part of the movie!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment