Monday, April 13, 2015

A little tutu and a little birthday party!...

Today marked Aubie's 1st birthday!! He is 1!

Where has the time gone! :) :)

Yesterday was Lily's ballet pictures! To say she looked soooo ADORABLE is such an understatement!!

This little adorable ballerina! She doesnt know how much she has my heart! I just love this little one to pieces!!
Her bun turned out so beautiful!! {even with the side of hair that she decided to chop off!} :)
I hate that the pictures I took with my phone turned out not so great. :( I cant wait to get the actual pictures in!
Her little group! I just love their costumes!!
These two little girls of mine were SO excited about Aubie's birthday party! I honestly can say I think they seemed more excited about having a party for him than they have been about their own parties!!
Daddy helped them wrap his gift!
We stuck a birthday hat on him! {It only lasted .1 seconds!} :) :)
We sang him happy birthday!.....We let him 'blow out' the candle!....then he 'opened' his gift AND then....we ate the cupcakes! {Even his!} {The girls split Aubie's!}
Alexis and Lily picked out Aubie's gift at PetSmart! It is actually a dog toy that squeaks but they loved it and said Aubie just HAD to HAVE it! :) It is a teddy bear/dog type animal with a bow. Alexis said it is Aubie's girlfriend! :)
I think he is thrilled about his gift! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment