Wednesday, April 1, 2015

OOOHHH Lily and eggs!!!

We are in full Easter egg hunting swing now!

Tonight we had our church's Easter egg hunt! It was a 'glow in the dark' egg hunt!

We had a great turn out and the girls had so much fun!

Before I dive in to the fun night we had tonight..................let me tell you all about a little story concerning Lily!...................
So, this morning as I am fixing her hair, I notice that one side is super super SUPER short for some odd reason.....
I start to wonder in my mind....what has happened, how has her hair fallen out?? What is going on??....
Then, HORROR comes over me and I ask her...........
'Lily, did you cut your hair???'.........
She looks at me and says....
'Hmmm.......yes....'
I then say....'WHY'..........
she says...'I wanted it out of my face, so I cut it'
Then, Alexis starts piping in on the conversation that 'Yes Mommy, she had the scissors last night right before bedtime and she was cutting her hair'...........
So, I then ask Alexis....'Why did you not come to me and tell me that she had them and that she was cutting her hair???!!!'.....................
Alexis responds by saying...'Well, Mommy.....I didnt want Lily to get in trouble'...........
Says the person...YES, coming from the person that is always the first....FIRST...person to tattle on Lily to get her in trouble............
OHHH ME.....never, NEVER a dull moment around here!!
{Now...only to figure out what to do about her hair!! She needs a hair cut now because it looks really odd now but I dont want to cut it to match the new now shortness because she is not far away from ballet pictures and her recital and I want her to be able to pull her hair back in a pretty bun}....OOH me!
We headed to church for a fun dinner and egg hunting! These two were so excited!
Lily did a great job finding eggs!! She is a pro!
And, so is Alexis!
Everybody played a little while finding eggs! :)
Look at my basket she yelled!!! :) :)
And look at this one too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment