Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ambereveryday2015

Day 78
This girl loves taking ballet! And...I love her!
Day 79
Lily has gotten so good at writing her name! It actually makes me smile that she does the 'y' the wrong way. :)
                                     
Day 80
This little princess just loves to have me help her get all dressed up!

Day 81
Loving decorating for Easter! The girls are standing under their very own 'tree' :) {Notice the L and the A hanging} :)
Day 82
It is Spring break and we are enjoying the Georgia Aquarium!!
Day 83
Then on this day...I loved seeing these three get a long so well and have so much fun together as we went to Legoland on this day!!
Day 84
We are back home and I love having lunch outside with my two favorite girls!
Day 85
Super highlight of the day....seeing this sweet girl in her ballet costume! It made my heart smile to see her sooooo happy!!
Day 86
Dressing up for a fun day Friday with Nan and Pawpaw to see the movie Home! {Tyler and I enjoyed date night!} :)
Day 87
Having a family yogurt night! Sooo fun! :)
Day 88
Though it was not a highlight to miss a huge turkey..................it was a highlight to do something that Tyler loves with him on a beautiful day!
Day 89
I had a total flash forward as I saw these two racing this game. It made me picture them being older and cruising down the road together! My goodness, it will be here before I know it!!
And total Alexis being Alexis! She requested to have the salad bar!................ so, she goes and gets a great looking GOOD salad. Well....she literally eats two bites of the salad and I see her over at the salad bar again. She comes back with a bowl FULL of eggs! Yep, only her.....instead of eating her salad, she wolfed down a bowl of eggs!!!
Day 90
This silly girl said that she needed to wear my 'horsey boots' since she had her horse shirt on! :) She cracks me up everyday!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment