Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Break...Part 2!

Well, Spring break is drawing an end.  :(

We have rounded out the 'work' week of Spring break today.

We have had a low key end of the week which has been nice. I checked off all of my 'to do's' such as getting taxes done, haircuts, grocery shopping, etc...so that has been great!

I hate that when you are off time just flies! :(

Wednesday was our first full day back home so we didnt do much. I had a haircut appointment so these two went with me. Boy, that was an experience! They have never been in a salon before and especially Lily was asking 10,000 questions during the whole process! She just couldnt understand why Mrs. Sarah was 'painting' my hair! :) :)
We enjoyed lunch outside at Sonic after I got my hair done!
We came home and spent the rest of the afternoon and night just relaxing and playing. I went in to check on Alexis while Lily was already taking a nap and found this! She had made a pallet on the floor for her dolls and herself! She was passed out! I caught up on laundry and cleaning while she did this! :)
Thursday we went to see the Easter Bunny! Let me just say, Alexis and Lily were not too thrilled to meet him!.....
Alexis told me after we left that she knows that the Easter Bunny is not real. I explained to her that of course not that no bunny can walk upright and be real when it is 'stuffed' looking! :)
Then she explained to me that she understood that the Easter Bunny is nothing like Jesus and Santa Claus!..................
And after the Easter Bunny, we saw Cinderella! It was a great great movie! I was worried that it wouldnt keep their attention because it is not animated, but they LOVED it!
Lily talked and asked 10,000 questions during the entire movie because she was SO in to it! :)

We talked about the movie after it was over and I love the part in it where Cinderella's mother told her to always have courage and be kind before she died due to her being sick. That part really hit home with the girls and today Lily even reminded Alexis that she needed to be like Cinderella and be kind when Alexis stole her book! :)
After our fun movie day, we headed to Thursday ballet classes!! This chick was ready for class!!
And this chick's costume came in! Is she not a doll in it! She was over the moon excited that she got to try it on!! Her smile was worth 10 million dollars!!
My little beautiful ballerina!!
Lily's little friends wanted to all get a picture!! :) :) :)
FRIDAY already!?!? Where has our week gone! Boy, time does fly when you are having fun!! We had a low key morning and after work Nan came to get the girls and they are seeing the movie Home right now! Yes, these two had two movie days in a row! {Talk about special!!} :) :)
Pretty in white!!

No comments:

Post a Comment