Friday, March 6, 2015

Dancing with Daddy!

Tonight marked the second Daddy~Daughter dance for Tyler and Alexis!

They had a TON of fun last year and Alexis was just beyond excited this year for it again!

I love that they have this special time together!

My two loves! :)
Alexis is just beautiful! She loves her Daddy!
Showing off some dance moves! :)
Lily and I had fun at home which consisted of the cartoon movie Space Chimps and eating GUMMIES! Lily was in Heaven! :)
The picture above was during the dance in the 'photo booth!' Carli and Alexis having fun!

When they got home Alexis came running to me telling me that Daddy gave her a rose! It was a long stem red rose! She said that she had soooo much fun dancing to all the fun songs!
Glad they had a great time!!

Look at what a difference a year makes!!! This was last year! :)
Their very 1st Daddy~Daughter dance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment