Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ambereveryday2015!

Day 194
SUPER highlight!!!....Seeing THIS announcement on Facebook! I was in shock when Misty called me and said she was having twins!! YES, Misty is having twins! So excited for her!! :) :)

Day 195
Varsity cheer clinic! All my little girls...and all the big girls! Getting ready for a big night!

Day 196
Last day of JSU Cheer Camp! Yep, Alexis....and I had a lot of cheering this week! I love seeing Alexis having fun and doing things that she loves!

Day 197
OH YUM!! Wednesday {hump day} + nothing to do when we got home but relax+ yummy dinner with the BEST, straight from the garden cucumber = AWESOME! :)
Day 198
Thursday gym time with Miss Leslie. I have really enjoyed getting to know her and having her over to eat with us! She is starting to feel like part of the family! {I have added another girl to the family!} :) Thursday, we are having her fiance over to cookout with us and meet him before class!
Day 199
Friday night FUN night! We all had soooo much fun at the girls' first Braves game! I see many more games in our future now!!
Day 200
We hit the pool on Saturday! We LOVE the pool! :) :)  Lily cracks me up..she has gotten hooked on carrying a shovel and an empty oreo container around and filling it up with water and then dumping it out!
Alexis has gotten soooo good at doing her back flips!

Day 201
I didnt get a picture...but we had MOES after church! SOOO good! My little family devours our meals every.single.time. we eat there!

 


Day 202
Monday...and back at cheer practice! We were short some due to everyone getting their last beach trips in before school starts but we still had a great practice!


Day 203
And...right now as I am doing this post....SUPER highlight, laying in my chair, with my nice and comfy blanket on me...enjoying the night and watching TV/my picture frame! I love looking back at past pictures that it brings up and smile as I remember what I was doing during that certain picture! And in about 20 minutes...bedtime!........ahhh..... NICE! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment